Saturday, January 19, 2013

I werk out


Today's (Tuesday) numbers:

Started with treadmill - 3 min warm up, 4 min run, 2 min cool down
On to box step ups - 2 sets of 15 each leg
Next was triceps dips - 3 sets of 10
Then one legged squat and leg abduction - 2 sets of 10 each leg
Seated leg sweep - 3 sets of 5 each leg (I kind of pussied out on these)
Lastly the dreaded stability ball V-press - 2 sets of 10

If you don't know what that last one looks like...

It was a pretty good workout. I keep pushing myself to do more and more each week. I'd like to add one exercise to my routine each week as well. But if I feel like I'm not improving or mastering on the exercises I'm doing already that means I need to stick with those before I start anything new.

Yeah, that sounds like a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment